With the dramatic design attributes of a cutting-edge diving watch and bold “Côtes du Jura” dial finishing, the Magma Technic breaks new ground, in truly volcanic fashion.
The timepiece’s connection with the dynamic world of diving is clear, thanks to a toothed, easy-grip unidirectional rotating bezel, protected crown and luminescent HM hands and high-precision seconds scale. The Swiss Made COSC-certified automatic movement ensures that your timepiece rides faithfully along with you, with accuracy as remarkable as the originality of the timepiece’s outstanding design. Slightly urban and a bit seaside, the Technic is the perfect companion in all your daytime or evening explorations.
– Limited Edition series of 1482 individually-numbered total units / 494 units per model
Magma of Respect
Each timepiece in the Magma Collection carries a special screwed-on sidebar of immeasurable value, cast with the honorary tribute “Magma of Respect”.
Each bar was exclusively produced from alloy obtained by the simultaneous fusion of five distinguished top-of-the-line Swiss watches.
This potent homage, legally notarized under witness, brings a small but very special piece of time to your timepiece, a fragment of Swiss watchmaking history. Quite literally.
The assembly is fully performed by a qualified watchmaker on each individual timepiece, as required by established state-of-the-art watchmaking regulations. The expert’s highest artisanal skill is called upon, without the involvement of industrial production lines. Each watch is genuinely made by hand, in Switzerland.
- Design: Yvan Arpa
- Materials: Black PVD-finished 316L stainless steel, calfskin leather
- Case/dimensions: Black PVD-finished 316L stainless steel, 42mm diameter, 10.9mm depth, crown protection at 3 o’clock with matching case extension at 9 o’clock
- Water resistance: Up to a pressure of 5 bar, or 50m
- Specificities: Unidirectional (counter-clockwise) diver’s rotating bezel with railway minute markings, toothed crown with quick date-reset, embossed Q&A logo, screwed-on case sidebar with embossed “Magma of Respect” mention
- Crystal: Convex sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment
- Dial/indices: Sunburst “Côtes du Jura” embossed dial finish, central black disk, appliquéd rhodinized-steel rectangular indices and luminescent seconds scale, Q&A logo at 12 o’clock, “Chronometer officially certified” and “Swiss Made” at 6 o’clock, date window at 3 o’clock
- Hands: Skeletonized and rhodium-treated HM hands with luminescent treatment and rhodinized seconds sweeper
- Movement: Fully Swiss Made automatic movement, 11 ½, 25.60mm diameter, 3.60mm thickness, with COSC certification number. Rhodinized and Geneva-striped (“Côtes de Genève”) automatic winder engraved with Q&A logo. Rhodinized and pearled bridges, rhodinized bottom plate, snailed undercut, nickelled main plate, ratchet and going barrel, gold-coloured Glucydur bronze balance wheel and polished round-head screws throughout.
- Strap/buckle: Finest, extremely supple and unblemished black calfskin leather with croco finish, processed mostly by hand to ensure premium quality. Underside in sweat-resistant Nappa calfskin, with embossed Q&A logo and mention “hand made”. Pin-clasp buckle with finely-worked pin design and contoured clasp. Q&A logo on tongue.
Additional information on COSC official certification